vendredi 2 septembre 2011

just before I go...






I'm going to France on Sunday. I know, Mayotte is supposed to be in France. This is of course a lot of bull; Mayotte is in Africa and so be it. Anyway, I'm going to France on sunday and I'm going to stay there for two months, drinking wine, eating cheese, gorging on chocolates, seeing friends a lot and family a little, spending my hard earned money, why on earth am I doing that, I don't know, I know little, coming to think of it, I just know I feel buggered living in the Comoros but I'd feel worse if I lived in France. Where could help come from????
Well, that's how it is; love to you all and more news to come soon.



2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

ohhh but will you be back for december????

Maria...

Unknown a dit…

ohhh but will you be back for december????
Maria...